Work For Us
Who We Are
Warren Miller Entertainment is the largest, most established and successful action sports film company today. An iconic brand in the snowsports filmmaking arena, Warren Miller Entertainment has been producing films for 69 years, and continues to reach a passionate audience worldwide. The Warren Miller Film Tour serves as the official kick-off to winter and tours the U.S. from October to December, annually. The Film Tour promotes excellence in entertainment and the snowsports industry by showcasing our annual feature film and providing an exciting and unique atmosphere and an incredible event experience for our attendees, sponsors, clients, and athletes.
SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING INTERN (FALL 2018):
Warren Miller Entertainment is seeking a talented and organized Sponsorship and Marketing Intern in Boulder, CO. This internship is open to students who seek college credit. This is a great opportunity for networking and experience in the outdoor and sports industry.
Candidates must be detail-oriented and organized and looking to work hard while learning about events, sponsorship sales and marketing. Intern will gain event execution, sales support and account services experience. Interest in events, media and advertising is encouraged. This internship is a great opportunity for a highly motivated student who is looking for real-world experience.
- Assists with the support of sponsorship proposals for marquee events
- Develop event presentations on market-by-market basis for national-scale events
- Work with Account Managers, Marketing and Creative departments to develop, organize and design event presentation for up to 100 markets
- Event support and assistance in planning, execution and sponsorship activation for event partners and National Sponsors
- Communicate and work with event crew sponsor liaisons to receive detailed sponsor reports, photos and recap information
- Traffic sponsor ad creative, ticket fulfillment and trafficking and up-keep of general sponsor materials
- Organize, assist in management and shipping of event door prizes
- Generate detailed and timely sponsorship reports
- Organize and update sales materials
- Assist the sponsorship department with a variety of tasks when necessary and in day-to-day activities
- Assist with organization and management in various tour operational aspects
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive
- Proficient internet research skills
- Honest and trustworthy - on time and ready to work
- Must work well as part of a team
- Interest in graphic design or an eye for creative design / layout encouraged but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle changes at a moment’s notice
- Organized, goal-oriented, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a willingness to learn is a must
** Students must seek formal approval for academic credit through their department(s) or advisor(s) during the FALL of 2018.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Warren Miller Entertainment - Digital Marketing Internship (Boulder)
Compensation: For school credit ONLY
Warren Miller Entertainment is looking for a talented, organized, and motivated Marketing Intern. This internship is available starting September 15 and runs until December 15. 15-20 hours per week (depending on schedule of individual -- hours are flexible and negotiable). This internship is only open to students who seek college credit as payment for work. This is a great opportunity for networking and experience for careers in the outdoor industry.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Assistance in the creation and execution of email blast marketing campaign
- Assistance with updates on our website and our department's social media and grassroots efforts
- General marketing department support
This student will be introduced to the work environment and other staff members during the first week of the internship. They will receive initial and ongoing comprehensive training for the duties associated with this internship -- including training on all programs they will be working with and training for all other duties they are assigned. This intern will report directly to the department's Digital Marketing Assistant, and be supervised by the department's Digital Marketing Coordinator. This student will receive extensive feedback throughout the internship (based on work performance, attitude, and commitment) and receive a written evaluation of their work at the end of the program.
- Experience working with Dreamweaver and HTML design necessary
- Studies with CU Technology, Arts & Media is highly desirable.
- Experience with social networking necessary
- Excel knowledge necessary
- Mac and PC knowledge necessary
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal
- Ability to accommodate and handle changes at a moments notice
- Honest and trustworthy -- on time and ready to work
- Must have a positive attitude and be a TEAM player
Only serious inquiries need apply. We are only interested in extremely motivated students that are seeking real world marketing experience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume.
Calling All Outdoor Storytellers
WME is currently seeking great stories from freelance editorial contributors who are writers, photographers and/or videographers who love to seek out adventure on the side of the mountain and in the outdoors. Are you a storyteller who would like to share your passion with our audience through the written word or multimedia contributions on our website and social channels? Send us a quick note about who you are and what you consider to be your expertise to email@example.com with the subject heading: “Contributor”
Please include links to previously published works and social profiles along with any story/content ideas you are interested in exploring for WME.