SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING INTERN (FALL 2019)
Warren Miller Entertainment is seeking a talented and organized Sponsorship and Marketing Intern in Boulder, CO. This internship is only open to students who seek college credit. This is a great opportunity for networking and experience in the outdoor and sports industry.
Candidates must be detail-oriented and organized and looking to work hard while learning about events, sponsorship sales and marketing. Intern will gain event execution, sales support and account services experience. Interest in events, media and advertising encouraged. This internship is a great opportunity for a highly motivated student who is looking for real-world experience.
- Assists with the support of sponsorship proposals for marquee events
- Develop event presentations on market-by-market basis for national-scale events
- Work with Account Managers, Marketing and Creative departments to develop, organize and design event presentation for up to 100 markets
- Event support and assistance in planning, execution and sponsorship activation for event partners and National Sponsors
- Communicate and work with event crew sponsor liaisons to receive detailed sponsor reports, photos and recap information
- Traffic sponsor ad creative, ticket fulfillment and trafficking and up-keep of general sponsor materials
- Organize, assist in management and shipping of event door prizes
- Generate detailed and timely sponsorship reports
- Organize and update sales materials
- Assist the sponsorship department with a variety of tasks when necessary and in day-to-day activities
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive
- Proficient internet research skills
- Honest and trustworthy - on time and ready to work
- Must work well as part of a team
- Interest in graphic design or an eye for creative design / layout encourage but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle changes at a moment’s notice
- Organized, goal-oriented, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a willingness to learn is a must
** Students must seek formal approval for academic credit through their department(s) or advisor(s) during the Fall of 2019.