2019 Ticket Coordinator
Warren Miller Entertainment is one of the largest, most established and successful action sports film companies today, with more than 70 years of snow sports filmmaking experience. The annual Warren Miller Film Tour (from mid-October to mid-December) continues the legacy of the brand, reaching more skiers, snowboarders and outdoor enthusiasts than any other snowsports film to date.
Warren Miller Entertainment welcomes applicants for the Ticket Office Coordinator. As a member of the Warren Miller Film Tour team, this role handles the direct sales of group tickets and the coordination, printing and distribution of all ticket sales associated with the National Film Tour. This position represents Warren Miller Entertainment in a front-line capacity with the general public, our venues, our retail partners and sponsors and our business office. We are looking for an energetic and motivated self-starter who is detail oriented and comfortable with heavy phone traffic and time sensitive expectations. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a world-renowned film company and brand bringing entertainment and excitement nationwide.
- • Coordinating Ticket Build for 2019 National Film Tour & F3T
- • Handling outbound sales calls/communication to Group Tickets purchasers
- • Provide professional customer service to patrons, clients & WME/AIM staff.
- • Implement all policies and procedures, sales, printing and distribution of group orders/group sales.
- • Assist with the maintenance and reporting of Sales to individual box offices in addition to the distribution of tickets and pertinent lists to Road Crews.
- • Maintaining all facets of events in the Ticket Inventory system.
- • Communicating with Retail partners effectively and processing, shipping and tracking tickets and ticket sales.
- • Provide daily sales recaps.
- • Assist with ticket printing for sponsors and media partners.
- • Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
• 2 years of professional experience working in the area of sales or event management
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint.
What you should know
The position is a full-time seasonal role. The pay is hourly, and the pay periods are bi-monthly. There may be some weekend or evening work required. The position is based in our Boulder head office. WME will not relocate staff for seasonal appointments.
Resume and other application materials will be reviewed to determine if you meet the required qualifications for the position. If it is determined that you meet the required qualifications, your application materials will be used to identify a top group of the most highly qualified candidates.
Want to apply? Email a cover letter and resume by August 22nd to: email@example.com